Seriphos | 100 Capsules (Original Formula):
Adaptogen and Adrenal Support
Phosphorylated Serine (Phosphoserine) Dietary Supplement
Seriphos has an impact on stress by providing adrenal relief. Each capsule yields about 90 mg of the active molecule: Phosphorylated Serine. Phosphorylated Serine (Brand name: SERIPHOS®) is a pure product not derived from animal tissue. The serine is from vegetable sources and the phosphate is from a pure phosphate donor compound.
Each capsule supplies 90 mg of serine phosphate as a calcium and magnesium derivative in a base of calcium and magnesium ethanolamine phosphate. Mineral nutrients provided are elemental Calcium 45 mg, Magnesium 45 mg and Phosphorous 190 mg.
Clinically, Serine phosphate derivatives are better absorbed when ethanolamine salts are included. Serine phosphate derivatives are believed to help optimize brain neurotransmissions with specific reference to hypothalmic-pituitary area. It also exerts a beneficial effect on memory retention and recall by stimulating morphogenetic neuronal plasticity which delays or prevents age dependent neurotransmitter function deterioration or decline.
Clinical Applications & Indications:
1. Research indicates that serine phosphate derivatives can reverse hypothalmic-pituitary resistance to cortisol feedback in cases of cortisol hypersecretion.
2. It is also indicated in conditions of memory deficit.
3. Indicated in cognitive decline, senile dementia and mild cases of Alzheimer’s disease.
Should not be given simultaneously with adrenergic agonists or alkaloid stimulants.
Dosage and Use:
A common daily dose used by many individuals is 1 capsule taken at least 20 minutes before or in between meal(s) with plenty of fluids. Seriphos® is best taken 1 hour before the time(s) of day when your cortisol levels are elevated. Feedback from users indicates that most individuals end up using it for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 9 months. In some instances, individuals start with 1 capsule per day and gradually increase dosage as directed.
Some individuals may experience hyperactivity and/or mild insomnia. Elimination of the evening dose and restricting intake to morning and noon meals usually ameliorates this problem.
Contraindications and Precautions:
- Seriphos should not be given to people using alkaloid stimulants or on adrenergic agonists
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Not recommended for people with reduced kidney function or failure
- People with sensitive stomachs should take it with the meal, not before
Store at room temperature below 25° C. Keep lid tightly closed.
For long term storage greater than 3 months, REFRIGERATE.
Seriphos® is sold in bottles of 100 capsules. * Phosphorylated Serine is sold as Seriphos®, brand name of Interplexus Inc.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.